- This event has passed.
Starting with Stories-KN Orientation
June 5, 2019 @ 1:45 pm to 2:45 pm
Please join us in learning ways to help your child get a good start in school. Come out and join us for our Final session. All new KN Students and their parents and/or caregivers are welcome.
Wednesday, June 5—Session 3
Warren Zerbe – Principal
- Information about our School
- Kindergarten Orientation
- Phase in Schedule
Each session your child will receive a free book and have the opportunity to meet some of the Kindergarten teachers , visit the classrooms and meet some of their new classmates.
At Starting with Stories parents will learn about :
- How to engage your child in listening to stories
- The social and emotional development of your child
- How sleep and nutrition impact your child
- The importance of play
- How to support your child’s transition into Kindergarten and their development throughout the year