Kindergarten Registration for Gray catchment area students entering Kindergarten in September 2019 will take place on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to Noon in the Gray Library. Students born in 2014 are eligible to attend Kindergarten beginning in 2019. Please see the documents required for registration at the bottom of this page.
The District is holding an transition information session for Parents and Caregivers of Children with Exceptionalities on Wednesday, January 30th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.at the Delta Manor Education Center. Click on the link below for more information:
Due to the growth of our school population over the last several years, we are no longer able to accept registrations from families residing out of our catchment area. If you have a child already attending Gray you will need to register your Kindergarten aged child at your catchment area school and fill out a non catchment request for Gray.
You can pick up Registration Forms at the office or they are available here
Registration for 2019/2020 Grade 1 to 7
If you are new to Delta and live in our catchment area and would like to register your children for the school year staring in September 2019, please come in to the office to register your child as soon as possible anytime after February 4th.
Due to the growth of our school population over the last several years, we are no longer able to accept registrations from families residing out of our catchment area.
Documents Required for Registration (please bring originals):
- Appropriate Proof of Citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students:
– Original Birth Certificate,
– Baptismal Certificate
– Immigration or Refugee Documentation
- Appropriate Proof of Residence:
– Purchase Agreement or Current Year Property Tax Receipt
– Rental or Lease agreement
– Current Month Rental Receipt showing address, or Letter
from Landlord with a copy of one of the following showing
– Valid Driver’s License
– Utility Bill
– Income Tax Assessment
– Bank Statement
– Credit Card Statement
– Government Issued Cheque
– Vehicle Ownership Papers
– Insurance Certificate
- For KN Registrations – Immunization Record – if Immunizations were not done through Fraser Health